Monday, August 4, 2008

thing #23

1. My favorite discoveries are google tools, flickr and ning for teachers. I will enjoy and use these the most. As I mentioned in my previous post, I was not inspired to make blog comments until reading the teacher blogs on ning for teachers.
2. This online class has definitely affected my lifelong learning goal to keep up with the new technologies available.
3. The main surprises I had during this class was discovering so many ideas I can use for my personal use/improvement. I tried to focus on how I will use this for my work but there are so many opportunities for persoanl growth as well.
4. I would have liked to be able to live chat with some one or meet when I got frustrated a couple times. That would have saved me some time clicking around and using trial by error. Other than that I think the format is great.
5. If you offer another program I would participate! There is so much more to learn in depth.
6. My one word description is: motivating!
7. I am reserved about commenting, I don't want to say something meaningless and I don't want to sound know-it-all-ish, but I will go make some comments now. Thanks for offering this class!

1 comment:

VWB said...

Personal use is not a bad thing! It leads to you being comfortabble about using other things wit hyour students. This adventure was meant to be as much for peresonal growth as it was for "school use" growth!

Congratulations on completing the journey. I hope you do find a community circle with whom you can share! It's a good thing! :-)